- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- Company: Grand Teton Lodge Company and Flagg Ranch Company
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.gtlc.com/employment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (307) 690-6499
Are you looking to get your “foot in the door” with an accounting department? Has the hospitality industry always intrigued you? Do you want to live and work in one of the most iconic locations on Earth? If this sounds good to you, then come and have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & historic Jackson, Wyoming.
Ensure timely billing and collection of group, tour, and member accounts. Record and process bank deposits and credit card reconciliations. Maintain utility spreadsheet for tracking and ensuring timely payments to suppliers. Assist with accounts payable questions including supplier payments and Coupa.
- Process bills and collect payments for groups, tours, and weddings using our property management system, VisualOne.
- Maintain and collect member accounts for Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club using our club system Jonas.
- Review account activity with customer contacts and internal partners to achieve billing accuracy.
- Research and resolve discrepancies utilizing systems including Visual One, Jonas, InfoGenesis, and Osprey.
- Maintain Utility Spreadsheet
- Record bank deposits and reconcile credit cards from October to April
- Assist with accounts payable processing and follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree—Preferred
- Business and Accounting related coursework—Preferred
- Previous accounting experience—Preferred
- InfoGenesis Knowledge—Preferred
- Visual One Lodging System—Preferred
- Jonas Knowledge—Preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge—Required
- Willing to work in a team environment—Required
- Attention to detail –Required
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.