- Date Posted: May 28, 2021
- Location: , Lincoln, NH
- Company: Loon Mountain Resort
- Job Type: Seasonal
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: Maybe
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603.745.8111
Loon Mountain Resort
Greet and interact with guests making the Adventure Center experience safe and fun for guests. Tasks include climbing wall, biking, zip line, bungee maintenance, and general guest service. As a customer focused organization, a crucial part of each employee’s job is to get and keep guests.
- Work with other staff in the department to set up, tear down, inspect the wall, rope and equipment to ensure everything is maintained in proper working order at all times.
- Work with other staff in the department to inspect and safely operate the zip line, climbing wall, bikes, and bungee.
- Instruct guests in proper belay and climbing procedures and assist as safety overseer and belayer when needed.
- Fit guests with harnesses for the zip line and instruct guests in the use of the zip line.
- Assist guests with bike rental equipment and provide brief instruction on how equipment should be used. Direct, with a map, what trails are available for specific equipment rented.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Clean Adventure Center on a regular basis along side other staff. Keep walkways outside clean.
- Receive and record all fees and payments made for this venue and complete cash out as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Will be exposed to all weather conditions.
No prior experience or training.
For more info, and to apply visit link below: