- Date Posted: November 23, 2020
- Location: , Parker, CO
- Company: Boondocks
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: Apply via link
At Boondocks it is our mission to provide excellent family entertainment experiences. We are committed to making each patron feel that they are truly our guest by consistently providing high quality entertainment, delicious food, and outstanding service. If you are a hardworking, safety conscious and reliable individual who enjoys working indoors, then join our team as the Arcade Technical Manager at Boondocks!
- Assemble/disassemble and test electronic and mechanical equipment and parts; to inspect, identify, troubleshoot, refurbish and/or repair electronic-mechanical equipment.
- Follow written procedures and processes but also have the ability to think quickly to answer questions and solve problems involving difficult situations, requiring creativity to search for solutions among learned and unlearned alternatives.
- Occasional analysis and independent judgment is required to determine appropriate courses of action.
- Work in a team environment, good communication skills are essential to positively interact with other company departments such as food & beverage, outdoor attractions, maintenance.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail when inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing units to ensure the work is accurate and complete.
- Troubleshoot, collect, compile, and analyze information to develop recommendations.
- Keep track of parts inventory and prepare timely and accurate parts requisitions.
- Cleaning computers, and inside of game machines.
- Repairing/maintaining computer system hardware and software.
- Analyze point of sale reports to maintain COG.
- Repair/maintain lights and lighting effects around the facility.
Minimum job requirements:
- Experience with hand tools, multi-meter, and soldering equipment required.
- Prior experience fixing computer systems, including hardware and software issues.
- Proficient reading electronic schematics.
- Math proficiency and technical skills.
- Ability to frequently lift and transport up to 25 lbs, and occasionally 50 lbs
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well-groomed and neat appearance.
- Good organizational skills.
- Enjoys working in a team atmosphere.
- Possess patience and persistence when interacting with children and their parents.
- The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and work in a fast pace environment.
- Availability during the weekends due to the majority of business occurs on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook.
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Base salary dependent on experience.
- Management team bonus (based on results)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 30 days of full-time employment
- Matching 401K after 1 year of employment
- 50% discount on park food and attractions
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below: