- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Alta, Utah
- Company: Alta Chalets
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.altachalets.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (801) 424-2426
Live, Work and Ski the Dream
The Town of Alta is located 30 miles from Salt Lake City and sits at 8,500 feet above sea level. We receive an average of 500 inches of snow per ski season and are world-renowned for having the “Greatest Snow On Earth.” Alta Ski Area shares a common ridge with Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort, creating a giant skier’s paradise.
Alta Chalets is a small, family-run vacation rental management company located in Alta, Utah. We have operated for 20+ years representing some of the most exclusive properties in the area. Our mission is to create unique and personalized vacation experiences for guests. Alta Chalets employees have a love of the outdoors, skiing/snowboarding and the mountain lifestyle. Our corporate culture is a balance of work, play and community involvement creating a sustainable quality of life.
Caretaker, Operations and Guest Liaison 2021-2022 Ski Season
This is an opportunity for a mature, motivated individual. Must be self-starters and problem solvers with experience working in the hospitality industry and the ability to work in a team environment. Our employees wear many hats and do what it takes to get the job done, whether shoveling walkways or making beds and greeting guests. You will also serve as an ambassador for the area, directing our guests to the best local restaurants, ski runs, nightlife and more. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Reside in caretaker’s apartment in a single-family home in Alta, UT. This is a one-bedroom apartment shared with another employee. The living room area of the apartment is used as a second sleeping area.
- Work with the Alta Chalet’s team to get properties ready for the rental season and close down properties at the end of the season.
- Work with our operations/housekeeping team to maintain properties, shovel snow, assist with hot tub maintenance, evaluate damage on guest check out and prepare properties for cleaning staff.
- As a resident caretaker, you will work with other “in-canyon employees” to orient guests on check in to Alta Chalet’s managed properties and act as their liaison during their stay.
- Work with Alta Chalets Managers and Owners to provide unparalleled customer service for guests
- This position is for a single person.
- Housing in a shared one-bedroom apartment with all utilities included.
- Ski pass for Alta or season-end bonus in lieu of pass
- Monthly salary
- Share of Tip
*House is located across the road from Alta Ski Area – short walk to ski and ski home
Please submit resumes to email@example.com