- Date Posted: November 30, 2021
- Location: , Moran, Wyoming
- Company: Togwotee Mountain Lodge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.togwoteelodge.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (307) 543-0415
Togwotee Mountain Lodge
As the Chef Manager at Togwotee Mountain Lodge, you will be the lead culinary person who is responsible for overseeing all of the culinary operations for this site.
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food;
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in kitchen;
- Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques.
- Ideal candidates will possess two to three years of post high school education, preferably a culinary degree, and two to three years in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession.
- This includes experiential knowledge required for the management of people and/or problems.
- Requires oral, reading, and written communication skills.
To apply, please visit our employment page.