- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Big Sky, Montana
- Company: Yellowstone Club
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 406-995-7909 ext. 1308
The purpose of the Clubhouse Attendant is to assist with knowledge about the equipment, sign up Members for Gym Reservations, clean gym equipment between uses and other work as Association Manager assigns.
- Manage reservations and answer inquiries from Members
- Seek most efficient manner in which to meet Member expectations
- Ensure gym equipment is disinfected between Member reservations
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding Clubhouse services and availability
- Answer Member and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone and email
- Route inquiries to the proper department in a timely manner
- Properly open and close Clubhouse each day according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide detailed descriptions of Clubhouse fitness center facility and machinery to Members
- Keep facility clean and amenities stocked
- Assist in all areas of Clubhouse as directed by Association Manager
This is a seasonal, part-time position working 2-3 days per week.
Please visit our website to apply.