- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Alta, Utah
- Company: Alta Lodge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://altalodge.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (801) 742-3500
Job Description: Under the direction of the Kitchen managers, dishwashers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of all dishes, pots, pans and appliances, as well as sorting and storing them properly. In addition to dishwashing, they make sure both the kitchen and dish pit are clean and attended to at the end of their shifts. Dishwashers will also assist with intake of deliveries, taking out trash, recycling, and glass. Dishwashing shifts align with the kitchen shifts, working breakfast and lunch in the morning, and dinner in the evening.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Clean dishes to the Lodge’s standard, to comply with Food Safety regulations and provide excellent guest service.
- Be able to operate a commercial Hobart dishwasher.
- Be able to hand-wash dishes in a triple sink configuration.
- Sort and store dishes, pots and pans in accordance with Dining Room and Kitchen preferences.
- Be fully responsible for managing your own time and understanding priorities without constant supervision.
- Take direction from Kitchen and Dining Room managers and staff.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for you and your coworkers.
- Understand and plan for the flow of dishes during your shift.
- Leave a clean workspace for your coworkers.
- Ski pass
- Great ski time
- Ski-in-ski-out access to Alta Ski Area
- Ski locker
- Delicious food