- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Wyoming
- Company: The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.thehideout.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (307) 765-2080
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch
Come Work and Live in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming!
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch is a very popular riding, horsemanship and working cattle destination and we are looking for an experienced farm/ranch/maintenance worker to join our 2021 team!
Do you have a great work ethic, work well independently and as a team? Would you like to share your skills in helping people from all over the world make their dreams of the Wild West come true? If you said yes to these questions, The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch is the place for you.
The core of our culture is what we call The 3 C’s of Character, Conduct, and Competence. We can train for Competence, but the other two C’s (Character and Conduct) are inherent and tell a lot about a person based on how they behave and present themselves in all situations. Although we work hard, we also have a lot of fun. Our goal is to be the best. To help us achieve that goal, we try to pick the best staff possible and take care of them to the best of our abilities. Being part of our team will enrich your life experiences and create memories for both you and the guests we serve.
Along with living on a spectacular riding, working cattle, and adventure ranch with access to approximately 650,000 acres for recreational use, your duties will be both challenging and rewarding.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with farming, irrigation, landscaping, and maintenance. We are looking for the following skills in our ideal candidate:
- Smart, honest, and hardworking individual with good work and general ethics
- Team player and can work reliably independently
- Fast learner, flexible and disciplined
- Follows rules & procedures
- Clean driver’s license
- Experience in the following areas preferred, which are part of this position’s responsibilities:
- Flood and pivot irrigation
- Fencing and fence repair
- Operating equipment in a safe and respectful way
- Lawncare and landscaping
- Pest & Weed control
- Trimming trees and bush
- Pasture maintenance
- Pest control
- Light construction and repairs
- Building maintenance
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and 3 recent references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Maintenance Worker. Please visit our website to apply online.