- Date Posted: December 14, 2020
- Location: , Bigfork, MT
- Company: Flathead Lake Lodge
- Job Type: Seasonal
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (406) 837-4391
Flathead Lake Lodge
Flathead Lake Lodge combines a fun Western atmosphere with top-rated hospitality. We work as a team to provide the best vacation experience to our guests. Employees are hired for specific positions however, everyone is expected to help out in all areas as needed.
Positions we typically hire for include: Wranglers, Dining Room Servers, Cooks, Waterfront, Housekeepers, Front Office, Activity Guides, and more! Our summer season begins in May and runs through mid-October.
Responsibilities for the Fly Fishing Guide include:
- Developing, managing and coordinating all programming and guest activities associated with Fly Fishing
- Working with all FLL departments to create the best guest experience possible
- Manage all Fly Casting Lessons & workshops
- Is a Fly Fishing resource for FLL guest, Including fly tying nights, 1on1 instruction and more.
- Coordinates with FLL and Andy Guy Outfitting on all logistical needs. Including shuttles, meals, scheduling, guest communication etc.
- Reporting for work ready and with the essential gear needed
- Provides only first-class service and hospitality in helping all guests
- Working with the Outdoor Pursuits Manager on a wide variety of ranch related jobs & duties
- Safely operating a 15-passenger van on local roads and highways – MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests
- Willingness to help in other departments or wherever needed on the Ranch.
- Must be capable of being on your feet for up to 8 hours a day, as well as lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs.
- This position reports to the Outdoor Pursuits Manager
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below: