- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Morristown, Arizona
- Company: Castle Hot Springs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: https://www.castlehotsprings.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (480) 404-3743
Castle Hot Springs
The Front Desk Agent is a key facilitator of the Resort guest’s arrival and departure experiences. The focus of the position is to consistent and efficient service to our guests from start to finish. This position covers the responsibilities of a traditional hotel front desk and guest services department.
- The ability to welcome and register Resort guests, with an emphasis on fulfilling requests; following special handling instructions, and adhering to established credit policies and procedures.
- The ability to display, at all times, a friendly, courteous, and professional manner in all dealings with Resort guests and other Castle Hot Springs employees.
- The ability to quote and be familiar with room and rate availability for current and future dates.
- The ability to successfully complete a room reservation for any given time period knowing what types of accommodations and rates are available.
- The ability to recite all information regarding the Castle Hot Springs facilities, hours of operation, key personnel, special events and activities, and functions in the Resort.
- The ability to handle several telephone calls at any given time.
- The ability to offer adequate directions to the Resort from any location.
- The ability to make a reservation and select and block Resort rooms for arriving guests
- The ability to assist Resort guests with Concierge-type requests; knowledge of the resort as well as Arizona areas and attractions.
- The ability to handle guest problems or complaints in conjunction with Management, keeping them well informed as to the problems and actions are taken.
- The ability to utilize the computer system in running daily reports and posting charges and credits.
- The ability to speak clearly and communicate professionally via radio to other staff members.
- The ability to handle Resort emergency procedures and situations with maturity and professionalism.
Specific job knowledge, skill, and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in a high-stress/pressure work environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are a must.
- Computer experience needed, preferably with Opera.
- 1 Year Hotel/resort or customer service front desk experience required.
- Ability to stand and/or walk continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Clear, articulate telephone voice and excellent/professional communication skills required
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak, and write English clearly.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Familiarity with the surrounding area is a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record to meet Resort insurance requirements.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Standing, walking,
- Lifting through full range (50+ lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather
- Proper professional attire is required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean, and professional.
- Name badge and proper/uniform must be worn at all times.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Shuttle
- 401K with Match
Please visit our website to apply.