- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Giant Sequoia National Monument, California
- Company: Montecito Sequoia Lodge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.mslodge.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (559) 565-3388
Montecito Sequoia Lodge
We operate at 7400′ elevation in Sequoia National Forest and are located about 1.5 hours east of Fresno CA.
Our Family Camp runs thru Labor Day and then reverts into a Resort for the remainder of the year.
You will never work in a more beautiful area with a better team! We value our employees and strive to create a team oriented environment. While the position is focused on front desk/ guest services you will be asked to help out in other areas, so adaptability is an important quality for this role.
This job is ideal for candidates that are adaptable, have excellent customer service skills, a tolerance for fast paced environments as well as excellent communication skills.
General roles and responsibilities:
– ensure all guests and owners receive efficient service that makes them feel welcome, a positive disposition and can do attitude are great assets
– daily front desk tasks such as guest check in and out, answering phones, directing calls, making reservations, answering questions about area, processing gift shop sales etc.
– communicate with different departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
Employees also have the opportunity for growth and development within the company as well as the opportunity to work year round.
Housing and meals are also provided at a reduced cost.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line, please include your name as well as the position you are applying for. Example "John Doe Resume - Front Desk" Apply Now