- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , West Yellowstone, Montana
- Company: Delaware North at Yellowstone Vacations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.visityellowstonepark.com/Jobs.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 877-600-4308
Delaware North at Yellowstone Vacations
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring an HVAC Maintenance worker to join our team. As an HVAC Maintenance worker, you will be responsible for the daily operation and performance of electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, building repair maintenance systems. This role requires candidates to be in current possession of an HVAC license.
The HVAC Maintenance position is a full time, year-round opportunity.
Our location at the West entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal for individuals who enjoy the great outdoors.
- FREE shared housing for associates.
- Wage is based on experience.
- Discounted meals and other great discounts
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Perform regular maintenance on heating and cooling units.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical malfunctions, installs, replaces, or repairs damaged equipment, and calibrates thermostatic controls.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems; repair and replace damaged or worn heating.
- Inspect and observe pressure of liquids and vapor with HVAC equipment to ensure efficient operation of units and make necessary adjustments.
- Maintain the chilled and hot water supply systems at the property.
- Interpret building codes and regulations as they relate to HVAC.
- All other duties assigned.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in general maintenance, electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration.
- An HVAC license is required.
- Valid driver’s license to operate company vehicles, when required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lift at least 70 lbs frequently.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to work at various heights, including frequent use of a ladder.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our website to apply.