Campland on the Bay is a full-service, destination RV resort in the Pacific Beach neighborhood of San Diego. We occupy 40 prime acres on Mission Bay just east of Crown Point. Our Campland Raised Cantina provides breakfast, lunch and dinner to our patrons as well as serves alcohol.
Our runners/cashiers/ice cream team members primarily take food orders, deliver orders, scoop and serve ice cream, restock condiments and napkins, bus tables, keep their work area clean and sanitary as well as other tasks assigned by the manager.
• 15-24 hours/week
• Amount of hours subject to change based on how busy we are
• Must be available to work Saturdays, Sundays, evenings and holidays
• Pay $14/hour plus employee perks and tips
• Also requires no-skid shoes and current San Diego food handlers card
Responsibilities and Duties
The essential duties include good communication skills (to interact with guests, co-workers, and management), good personal grooming standards (i.e., well-kempt), scoop and serve ice cream, transact sales accurately, meet company cash-handling standards and meet attendance standards.
Physical functions include the ability stand for long periods, move about in the work area, manipulate small objects, speak understandably, hear and understand speech, push, lift or carry extremely cold or hot objects, and scoop ice cream from large tubs, lift, push or pull items that weigh up to 25 pounds. Mostly indoor working environment with order deliveries to covered patio or picnic tables.
• Excellent customer service skills are a must.
• Must possess a current San Diego County food handler’s card.