- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Valyermo, California, Lake Luzerne, New York, Sanford, Maine, and Albany, New Hampshire
- Company: Huttopia
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: https://canada-usa.huttopia.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (844) 488-8674
Reporting to the General Manager, the Junior Assistant Manager’s main functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing customer service and accommodation services.
- Supervising various departments and ensuring communication flow.
- Monitoring and ensuring the continuous quality of guest services, according to company standards (reception, accommodation, activities).
- Participating in recruiting and managing the team.
- Ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of equipment, buildings, and green spaces.
- Putting in place mandatory regulations (hygiene, equipment safety, procedures etc.).
- Assisting in increasing sales revenue.
- Supporting the General Manager and taking over general management functions in his/her absence.
- Performing all other related duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Tourism or Hospitality program or proven experience in a relevant position
- Good physical capacity & a passion for the outdoors.
- Ability to manage a team effectively.
- Flexibility and versatility.
- Permanent & full-time position
Please send your resume to email@example.com, specifying the position and location you are interested in. We thank you for your interest in our company. However, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.