- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Company: Breckenridge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com
Our dynamic Food and Beverage team is hiring experienced & entry level cooks as well as other restaurant operation roles.
Apply today and start your Experience of a Lifetime!
Server: Delivers high quality food and beverage products and service. Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of work station and outlet facilities. Works to develop a positive public image of all resort F&B facilities. Responsible for cash handling.
Front Of House: This position is an important part of our culinary team and is responsible for ensuring pleasant, prompt and friendly service; delivering a high quality F&B product; and helping maintain the high standards of our culinary outlets.
Cooks: responsible for performing a full range of cooking tasks. In addition to cooking menu items, the cook will have knowledge of seafood and animal butchering, basic sauce knowledge, and the ability to run any station in the kitchen, i.e. saute, grill, pantry, expo, wheel, etc.
Sous Chef: Responsible for the supervision of culinary operations and works to provide the best possible guest experience within the restaurant. Trains, coaches, and supervises culinary staff. Assists Executive chef in maintenance of recipes, recipe costings, product implementation and delivery.
Supervisor/Lead: supervises daily operations and assists with a focus on exceptional guest service. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that front-line staff is providing prompt, professional and friendly guest service to dining guests.
Life In Resort
Whether you’re looking forward to a day off the slopes or searching for a little alternative adventure, Breckenridge has as much to offer off the mountain as it does on any of its 155 trails. As the largest historic district in Colorado, the town of Breckenridge features a wide variety of shops, activities, culture and attractions to entertain. The town’s rich mining history and friendly local vibe will make you want to move here. Take a step back in time as you walk along Main Street, past the authentic buildings that have stood for over 100 years.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons