- Date Posted: September 16, 2021
- Location: , Jackson Hole, WY
- Company: Grand Teton Lodge Company
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: 2-5 yrs
- Website: https://www.gtlc.com/the-park/employment
Grand Teton Lodge Company
Are you an experienced IT professional? Do you enjoy the great outdoors? Would you like to be surrounded by the country’s best hiking, climbing, fishing and sightseeing? If this sounds good to you then come and have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park and historic Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
This is your opportunity to capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing.
The Lead IT Tech position will provide day-to-day support, maintenance and assistance for all resort-wide hardware and software. Responsibilities include strong knowledge of computer hardware, printers, scanners, cameras, as well as creating and maintaining documentation through our work request management system (HEAT). The Lead IT Tech position will work with the IT team to proactively identify problems and facilitate resolutions and repair of the client’s hardware and software in a Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 LAN environment as well as support of the company Point of Sale and Property Management systems.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, deploy, and repair computer software, hardware, and peripherals
- Open, track, and close help desk tickets and promote end user satisfaction
- Actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company values
- Run, terminate, and repair phone and network cable throughout all properties
- Update and maintain Group Policy and Active Directory
- Perform monthly server updates, and ensure end user workstations stay up-to-date
- Assist the IT Manager with vulnerability remediation
- Provide assistance to the Non-Lead IT Tech as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, MCP certification or equivalent a plus
- Requires experience in the setup, configuration, use and troubleshooting of workstations and servers
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10, Office 2016, Server 2012/2016/2019 (including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP)
- Working knowledge of VMware and Citrix preferred
- Scripting experience, particularly with PowerShell
- Ability to lift between 50-100 pounds
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
To learn more about this job and others, visit our website.