- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Alaska
- Company: The Tsaina Lodge - Valdez Heli-Ski Guides
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: https://www.valdezheliskiguides.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 907 835 4528
SORRY, NO H2B VISAS – and NO SMOKERS
Are you looking for an exciting winter job in Alaska? If you like to feel part of the best Heli-ski adventure and working with people who deliver impeccable customer service, we need you on our team!
The most important factors that contribute to the Tsaina Lodge guest experience are superb food, high-end guest experience, clean and well-kept rooms/common areas, and friendly staff. We are currently seeking to fill the following jobs:
- Food & Beverage – Experienced Line Cooks
- Housekeeping and Laundry Staff
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Maintenance Staff
Ideal candidates are excited about being in the beautiful mountains of Alaska, working in the hospitality industry for high-end guests, and being part of a unique adventure. All positions are seasonal, from early February to the first week of May 2022.
You will also be:
- A professional team player
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work in a remote area
- Willing to pitch in and assist anywhere needed
- Positive, friendly attitude around guests and co-workers
- Available to work mid-February to early May 2022
**PROOF OF VACCINATION FOR COVID IS A MUST**
**HOUSING AND MEALS WILL BE PROVIDED**
**NO H2B VISAS – NO H2B VISAS**
***WE ARE NOT ABLE TO CATER TO SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENT DUE TO OUR REMOTE LOCATION*** – keep this in mind.
Wages are very competitive. Some positions include tips. End of season bonus program.
Please email resume to our Director of Operations, Nicolas de la Kethulle: email@example.com Please indicate the department you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls at this time, please.