- Date Posted: May 29, 2020
- Location: , Philipsburg, MT
- Company: The Ranch at Rock Creek
- Job Type: Full Time or Seasonal
- Salary: BOE
- Housing Offered: Maybe
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-877-786-1545
The Ranch at Rock Creek
Guiding and supervising children aged 4-12 years old in fun, interactive outdoor-based activities. Little Grizzly Guides are encouraged to spark our little guest’s curiosity with the natural world and open space we have here at The Ranch. Ideal candidates will be great with children, but also able to skillfully guide other activities such as fly fishing, shooting etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a primary caretaker of multiple children aged 4-12 in an outdoor-based environment.
- Capable of caring for infants and child under the age of 4.
- Able and willing to work outside regular hours, especially evenings for Little Grizzly Dinners.
- Capable and willing to be flexible and work as a team in a hospitality setting.
- Assist in guiding other offered activities daily
- Maintain and uphold standards of service.
- Complete day-to-day activities department tasks as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Tertiary education or working on completion, preferable in children’s and or outdoor education
- At least one-year experience in professional childcare
- Passion for and experienced in children’s outdoor education
- First Aid and AED certificate
For more information, and to apply for this role, visit: https://www.theranchatrockcreek.com/careers/