- Date Posted: October 8, 2021
- Location: Key Largo, FL
- Company: Ocean Reef Club
- Job Type: Full or Part Time
- Housing Offered: Maybe
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Website: https://www.oceanreef.com/
We need a driver for the Rum Runner golf cart! In addition to using the cart to deliver food and drinks to guests at The Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, Florida, this person will assist in the preparation of food and beverage and order-taking. These tasks are to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
Other responsibilities include:
- Cleaning the Rum Runner golf cart at the beginning and end of each shift
- Re-stocking of golf cart at the end and beginning of each shift
- Preparation of sandwiches and condiments
- Preparation of cocktails
- Ability to drive a large golf cart safely
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions, (hot, rainy, windy cooler weather)
- Helping with monthly inventory and year end inventory
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- System orientated skills required for Micros Point of Sale
- Ability to operate a beverage golf cart safely
- Ability to accurate take food and beverage orders
Education and/or experience
Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. One to three years of hospitality experience preferred.
Must be able to comprehend the English language in order to communicate with co-workers and fully understand job assignments.
Certificates, licenses, registrations
- Must be able to obtain any required certificates. i.e. Food Service Certification or, Liquor Service Card
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sample physical requirements might include:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach, grab and lift objects over shoulder height
- Must be able to squat and kneel down on regular basis
- Must be able to bend & twist upper body to reach up, down or side-ways on regular basis
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be a team player and provide lateral service.
- Follow Ocean Reef Club Associate Handbook and Quality Job Standards.
- Be able to endure outside weather conditions; heat, rain, cold, and at times high winds.
- Be willing and able to work when needed, including weekends & holidays.
To apply, visit the employment page on our website.