- Date Posted: November 20, 2020
- Location: Holladay, UT
- Company: Snowbird Ski Resort
- Job Type: Seasonal
- Salary: $20/hr
- Housing Offered: Maybe
- Experience: 2-5 yrs
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 801.947.8240
Under the direction of Snow Removal Manager, operates heavy equipment for snow removal, construction, road maintenance, and flood control throughout Snowbird Village.
- Winter seasonal position starting end of November, or December (depends on snowfall).
- Must be able to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays.
- Hours may be full time when it’s snowing, on-call otherwise.
- Early mornings required, typically 3am-10am (sometimes longer & earlier shifts).
- Afternoon/evening shifts also available, typically 12pm-8:30pm.
- Could also include shifts from 3:00pm-11:30pm.
- Overtime available, depending on weather and snow conditions.
- Must be able to operate various snow removal equipment including front end loaders and dump trucks.
- Responsible for pre-trip inspections prior to each shift. Must document and report any mechanical/safety issues to mechanics.
- Responsible for maintenance of tire chains, including fixing and rebuilding.
- Record all mechanical work performed on maintenance work orders, record inventory and parts used and keep other records as necessary in order to assure accurate and complete maintenance histories.
- Comply with all safety procedures within Mountain Operations.
- Follow all safety procedures and practices in order to protect and assure personal safety and the safety of co-workers, guests, other equipment operators, the equipment and facilities.
- Valid Class B CDL and current Medical Certificate required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Driver License with clean driving records.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to drive 18 speed manual transmission.
- Must have mechanical abilities with general maintenance, oil changes, greasing machines, putting on tire chains, replacing tire chains, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-4 years of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
Pay starts at $20.00 per hour, depending on skill set and experience.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Other jobs can be found here: https://www.snowbird.com/jobs/