- Date Posted: July 27, 2020
- Location: , Leander, TX
- Company: Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- Job Type: Full or Part Time
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (512) 614-1996
Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
Responsibilities include instructing and leading groups of participants through the zip line tour.
This position requires applicants to be comfortable working in the outdoors and at heights. Applicants must have strong presentation skills and be knowledgeable or willing and able to learn the local natural history, environment and ecology of the lake area. They also must be prepared to accept responsibility in real risk scenarios while calmly managing participants at heights. Training will be provided.
- Minimum, 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to work on a flex schedule including weekends.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://ziplaketravis.com/careers/